Monday, April 13, 2009

I am going to go crazy!!!

So, I have been quite challenged this past year to keep up with my
two kids and keep things clean around the home.
It seems to be something that I just can't get the hang of!
Many a times, I feel like quite the domestic failure
and wish I could figure out how all those wonder
mothers do it!  Today as I looked around my apartment, in the usual
frustrated glaze that comes over me when I see 
my home in chaos, I thought I would take
a few pictures of the mess and share them with the world.
Why not? What the heck, I stare at it every 
morning before making my daily attempt
to clean it all up, for the millionth time! Why not share
it with whomever stumbles upon my blog.
This is my daily morning view of my home........
If I have to look at another dirty dish today, I think I might
walk out of this house and howl at....well I was going to say the moon but it's
still light outside!
Somehow no matter how many times I clean up toys, have Audrey help,
wash laundry,clean the kitchen, vacuum, it all jumps back onto the
floor with a raging furry and stares me in the face in 
defiance. Here is my kitchen after a day of dishes and the remnants
of my twice baked potatoes that I made for easter lunch.
We did not get home in time last night in order
for me to clean up.
The kids room in all of it's terror, although it's actually
not all that bad... Somehow these pictures are not doing 
these messes justice!
And the main source of all the toys and empty drawers!
Mr. Isaiah John Poehner.  
Gotta love him but boy oh boy is he
quite the little investigator!
So all in all I needed to vent and get that off of my chest.
I have to say, I feel a bit better and now must go
because, although I did clean this mess today, 
the kitchen is dirty again, Audrey needs a snack, 
the kids have managed to get more toys out, and I
still have laundry that needs to be put away.
Ahhhhh..................

1 comment:

Sophie's Momma said...

As a mom that cleans up around the baby just so she can take pictures for the public to see I just want to thank you for sharing! That's exactly how my house looks, 95% of the time =) I guess it's just the price we pay for happy babies!