Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Night Lights and Teeth

Sleep has been a difficult task for our children the last few months.  It seems that when we have all adjusted to a rhythm someone or something throws it all off and we are back to waking many times a night.  The latest factors have been Isaiah's  teething and Audrey's fear of the dark. So to help soothe one of their challenges we decided it would be helpful for Audrey to have a night light!  Leo had the day off so he and Audrey took a trip to Target to purchase a special light.  




This is what they found...... As you can see, Audrey is very fond and proud of her new comfort. She was smiling from ear to ear as I plugged it in and had a lot of fun turning off all of the lights and showing Isaiah.  She kept on telling us, "Ooh, I feel so safe now!" Isaiah thought that it was pretty neat too! I hope these little pleasures continue to content our children for years to come Now my next task is to figure out how to get Isaiah's teeth in without so much discomfort.  I'm open for suggestions.




















2 comments:

Sonja said...

Noah has been teething for a month now (no teeth yet). I'm very much anti atrificial sweeteners/colors and don't want to give him lactose (beacuse I AM PICKY AND DIFFICULT). We've been using Camilia by Boiron (google it). It's a homeopathic remedy dissolved in water. And it seems to work pretty well!

Sonja said...

Hi Annie, I can't find an email address for you, but I really think you and me and our kids need to get together and hang out and catch up. What do you say?
(girlwithgreencard at gmail dot com)